Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Piranha

Today,going to TS with my cousin. We are watching the Piranha . Because My Daddy is at there,so I ask him to help me buy. But we are late to there,sorry Daddy~

Because the time haven't reach,so we have a look to movies' stand board and I DISCOVER something! The director of Piranha is the director of The Hills Have Eyes!Because The Hills Have Eyes was a great movie!! It also director of Piranha, i think won't be too bad!

OMG! it's excited me!!! I couldn't wait to watch the movie!!

It's a cool movie! Thumbs up!

I heard that this movie was very scary and actually is ok niah..... Bloody part also can be acceptable~~wakaka~ It just scare me when the end of the movie when the Piranha's parents jump out and eat the man! I scream at that part~~

Anyway,Good Movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment